As we expect to start the new year with several economic challenges and opportunities, it is a perfect time to get the pulse of the economy and the outlook for 2022.
Please join us Thursday, January 27th, at 1 PM Pacific, for our State of the Economy Webinar.
Our special guest speaker for this event:
- Maria Giraldo, CFA, Managing Director, Macroeconomics & Investment Research – Guggenheim Partners
Join us for a discussion on the outlook for the US economy in 2022, including:
- Inflation – While it is the highest in decades, will it continue?
- Consumer Spending – Will it stay strong through the year?
- Interest Rates – When and how much will the Federal Reserve raise interest rates?
- Residential Real Estate – After the big jump in housing prices in 2021, where do they go from here?
- Employment – Will businesses continue to struggle to fill open positions next year?
- Travel & Entertainment – Will these industries grow as the economy continues to reopen?
Join us online: Thursday, January 27, at 1:00 PM Pacific
Share Our Event with a Friend!
We look forward to having you join us as well as any of your friends, family and colleagues you wish to invite! Share: financialjourney.com/state-of-the-economy.
Download and Share our State of the Economy Webinar Flyer!
If you need assistance registering, contact Arielle at email@example.com or 408-963-2889.
The views expressed by Guggenheim Partners do not necessarily reflect the views of Mutual Advisors, LLC or any of its affiliates. Guggenheim Partners is not affiliated with Mutual Advisors or any of its affiliates.
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 27, 2022
1:00p - 2:00p PST
Visit us online for this webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any trouble connecting and invite a friend to register! All are welcome.