Do you think the US economy will get better in 2022? View our webinar replay where we discuss the state of the economy with Maria Giraldo, CFA, Managing Director, Macroeconomics & Investment Research, of Guggenheim Partners, as our special guest speaker.
We discuss several economic factors like inflation, consumer spending, interest rates, residential real estate, employment, the travel & entertainment industry and much more.
View our State of the Economy Webinar On Demand
We discuss many aspects of the Economy including:
- Inflation – While it is the highest in decades, will it continue?
- Consumer Spending – Will it stay strong through the year?
- Interest Rates – When and how much will the Federal Reserve raise interest rates?
- Residential Real Estate – After the big jump in housing prices in 2021, where do they go from here?
- Employment – Will businesses continue to struggle to fill open positions next year?
- Travel & Entertainment – Will these industries grow as the economy continues to reopen?
- And Much More ..
4 Key Takeaways in this Video:
- Most consumers exited the pandemic in good financial condition
- The US economy is doing well and expected to be strong again in 2022
- Inflation is a top concern and will be addressed by the Federal Reserve this year
- Interest rates are going up in 2022
Get the pulse on the 2022 Economy with an expert special guest speaker: Maria Giraldo, CFA, Managing Director, Macroeconomics & Investment Research, of Guggenheim Partners
Press Play Below to View the State of the Economy Webinar Replay
Our thanks to Maria Giraldo and the Guggenheim Partners team for their expertise and time to present their view on the US economy and our discussion questions.
Economic Outlook for 2020
As we’re nearing the 2-year mark of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are plenty of concerns, as well as positive items in the news about the outlook for the economy.
In this blog, we'll discuss:
- 3 Economic Constraints
- Plenty of Concerns with Inflation as a Top Issue
- Looking at the Economic Bright Side
Reach out to Financial Journey Partners for help in all your retirement investment needs. We want to help you make smart financial choices. If we can't help you, we will refer you to someone we believe can.
Financial Journey Partners is Here to Help You
Our Financial Journey Partners office is based in San Jose, California. We have clients that live in many states across the country. If you have questions about your investments or financial situation, call us to schedule time to talk about your specific situation.
Sign up for our email newsletter to stay up to date on our views of the economy, stock market, and top news stories.
This is being provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any specific securities. Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and all investing involves risk. The views expressed are those of Guggenheim Investments and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mutual Advisors, LLC or any of its affiliates. Investment advisory services are offered through Mutual Advisors, LLC DBA Financial Journey Partners, a SEC registered investment adviser.