Please join us and our Special Guest Speaker, Karlan Patel, one of the leading asset managers in the US, State Street Global Advisors, as we discuss the current state of the economy.
Join us as we discuss important topics about the economy and the outlook for 2024 with Karlan.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Inflation - Is inflation really decreasing?
- Federal Reserve - Are they done raising interest rates?
- Recession - Was the recession expected in 2023 delayed until 2024?
- Housing - Will high mortgage rates drive down home prices?
- Employment - Are we seeing signs of rising unemployment?
- Consumers - Is consumer spending slowing?
Join us online: Thursday, January 25, at Noon Pacific
Submit Your Questions Ahead!
Share Our Event with a Friend!
We look forward to having you join us and any of your friends, family, and colleagues you wish to invite! Encourage them to register at financialjourney.com/state-of-the-economy
If you need assistance registering, contact Arielle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-963-2889.
The views expressed by State Street do not necessarily reflect the views of Mutual Advisors, LLC or any of its affiliates. State Street is not affiliated with Mutual Advisors or any of its affiliates.
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 25, 2024
12:00p - 1:00p PST
Visit us online for this webinar. Contact email@example.com should you have any trouble connecting and invite a friend to register! All are welcome.