View our Medicare 101 Webinar On Demand
4 Key Takeaways in this Video:
- Identify Your Needs
- Explore Your Options
- Look for Flexibility
- Start Planning Early
5 Medicare 101 Webinar Challenge Questions:
- If you do not sign up for Medicare at age 65, you will be penalized with a late enrollment penalty that lasts forever. (True or False)
- It is implied that I must enroll into Medicare immediately at age 65, is that true? (Yes or No)
- If you purchase a Medigap policy (aka a Medicare supplement) you are required to stay in network and see providers that accept your particular plan. (True or False)
- If you do not purchase a Part D Prescription drug plan when you're first able to do so, you will be financially penalized by the government. (True or False)
- If I don't like my current plan that I choose for my Medicare coverage, I can change it during the annual election period which runs from October 15 until December 7, each year. (True, False, It Depends)
Get the answers in our Medicare Webinar Replay!
Press Play Below to View the Medicare 101 Webinar Replay Video
Are You Informed About Your Medicare Options?
Our thanks to Joanne Giardini and the Giardini Medicare team for their expertise to present the key questions surrounding Medicare.
Our recorded Medicare 101 Webinar replay presents a great deal of detail. We encourage you to explore all of your options as you become Medicare eligible.
Medicare is an important element of your retirement strategy. Visit our Medicare Planning page to get connected with more Medicare resources including the "Your Transition to Medicare Guidebook", presented in the webinar.
Reach out to Financial Journey Partners for help in all your retirement investment needs. We want to help you make smart financial choices. If we can't help you, we will refer you to someone we believe can.
Financial Journey Partners is Here to Help You
Our Financial Journey Partners office is based in San Jose, California. We have clients that live in many states across the country. If you have questions about your investments or financial situation, call us to schedule time to talk about your specific situation.
Sign up for our email newsletter to stay up to date on our views of the economy, stock market, and top news stories.
The views expressed are those of Giardini Medicare and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mutual Advisors, LLC or any of its affiliates. Giardini Medicare is not affiliated with Mutual Advisors or any of its affiliates.