Please join us Wednesday, August 17th, at 5 PM Pacific, for our Mid-Year Economic Webinar.
We will examine the current state of the economy and markets including:
- What is happening with inflation?
- How is the Federal Reserve using interest rates to reduce inflation?
- How are rising interest rates impacting mortgages and the housing market?
- Are we in a recession now or in the near future?
- Are we currently in a bear market rally?
- When will it be time to buy bonds again?
Join us online: Wednesday, August 17, at 5:00 PM Pacific
Share Our Event with a Friend!
We look forward to having you join us as well as any of your friends, family and colleagues you wish to invite! Share: financialjourney.com/state-of-the-economy.
Download and Share our Mid-Year Economic Update Webinar Flyer!
If you need assistance registering, contact Arielle at email@example.com or 408-963-2889.
This is being provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any specific securities. Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and all investing involves risk. Investment advisory services are offered through Mutual Advisors, LLC DBA Financial Journey Partners, a SEC registered investment adviser.
Date and Time
Wed, Aug 17, 2022
5:00p - 6:00p PST
Visit us online for this webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any trouble connecting and invite a friend to register! All are welcome.